Create Your Account
PLEASE ENTER YOUR EMAILPlease enter your email
CREATE YOUR PASSWORDPlease enter your password
Already a member ? Sign in here
Thanks for choosing WTOIP. Before registering WTOIP account and using this service, users (Hereinafter also referred to as "you", minors should be accompanied by a guardian) should read carefully and fully understand the contents of the following terms, especially the terms of limitation, exclusion or disclaimer.
The following terms and conditions constitute the agreement between you and Guangzhou Boao Network Technology CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "Guangzhou Boao") regarding your use of WTOIP,and constitute the final, complete and exclusive agreement between you and Guangzhou Boao regarding the relevant matters of WTOIP.You have no right to use WTOIP unless you have read and accepted all the terms of this agreement.When you choose to register your account on WTOIP, you will be deemed to have fully read, understood and accepted all the terms of this agreement, become auser of WTOIP and be bound by this agreement.In the course of reading this agreement, if you have any objection to the content of this agreement, you shall immediately stop the registration process.
(1) The act of filling in your mobile phone number and getting the verification code when you register
(2) The act that you actually use the service
(1) You violated the provisions of this agreement;
(2) In accordance with laws, regulations and legal documents;
(3) At the request of the competent authority;
(4) If there are abnormalities in your account operation, fund flow, etc.; Your account may be at risk;
(5) When you participate in the market activities, you have bulk registration of WTOIP account, fakey, inconsistent trade content, cheating or other violations of the rules of the activities and the principle of honesty and credibility;
(6) You may make improper profits due to the incorrect remittance of funds by others to your WTOIP account;
(7) You have been complained by others, and the other party has provided some evidence;
(8) You may mistakenly operate or verify other people's WTOIP account. Except for the circumstances specified in (2) and (3), if you apply for the resumption of service and releasing the stop payment or restrictions mentioned above, please provide us with relevant information and identity documents for verification by WTOIP.
(1) Infringement of others' legitimate rights and interests such as reputation right, privacy right, trade secret, trademark right, copyright and patent right.
(2) Breach of confidentiality obligations prescribed or agreed upon in accordance with the law.
(3) Using WTOIP service in the name of others.
(4) Engaging in illegal trading behaviors, such as money laundering, terrorist financing, trafficking in guns, drugs, prohibited drugs, pirated software, obscene articles, and other articles that WTOIP believes shall not be traded using WTOIP services.
(5) Provide gambling information or in any way entice others to participate in gambling.
(6) Unauthorized use of other people's bank cards, or use credit cards for illegal cash (hereinafter referred to as cash).
(7) Conduct transactions that are inconsistent with the transaction contents claimed by you or the other party, or untrue transactions.
(8) Engage in any behavior that may infringe upon the service system and data of WTOIP.
(1) Internet access devices, including but not limited to computers or other Internet access terminals, modems and other necessary Internet access devices
(2) Internet expenses, including but not limited to network access fees, Internet equipment rental fees, mobile phone traffic fees
(1) The service is damaged by computer virus, Trojan horse or other malicious programs or hackers;
(2) A fault has occurred in your local or the service of the computer hardware and software, communication lines, etc.;
(3) You violate relevant laws and regulations or provisions of this agreement;
(4) You failed to provide reasonable proof you should submit according to relevant provisions;
(5) Other circumstances in which WTOIP unilaterally judges that the service should be suspended or terminated.
(1) You have the right to use WTOIP and its services only in the manner and scope stipulated by laws and agreed herein, and you shall be solely liable for all actions (including but not limited to content uploading, information publishing, forwarding, comment publishing, etc.) conducted in WTOIP or through the account registration of WTOIP
(2) You shall not, for any purpose, directly or indirectly, instigate or assist any other party to commit any act that infringes or may infringe upon the intellectual property rights and related rights of WTOIP and/or any third party by using WTOIP. If you use the service in violation of legal provisions or against the legitimate rights and interests of others, resulting in any third party claims, you are solely responsible for all legal liabilities
(3) When you use the service, you promise not to use the service for any illegal or illegal purposes, including but not limited to: i. Disseminating, disseminating and storing contents that endanger national security and unity, disrupt social stability, violate public order and good morals, insult, slander, obscenity, gambling, violence and other contents that violate state laws and regulationsii. Disseminating, disseminating and storing contents that infringe upon the intellectual property rights, trade secrets or other lawful rights of othersiii. Disseminating, disseminating and storing advertising information and junk informationiv. Disseminating, disseminating and storing files containing computer viruses, trojans, worms, or any other program that may damage the operation or property of another person's computerv. Disseminating, disseminating, storing and downloading any other user's files that you know or should know infringe upon the reasonable rights and interests of othersvi. Other acts prohibited by laws, administrative regulations and state regulations You agree that in case of any violation of any of the above provisions, or the third party notifying or reporting to WTOIP that the user uses the service for the above illegal purposes, WTOIP shall have the right to immediately delete or block the relevant content, suspend or terminate the service to you without prior notice and shall not refund any fees already collected
(4) Users shall not (or entrust a third party) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble wtoip.com, or use WTOIP and its services to develop derivative products, works, services, plug-ins and interconnection related to WTOIP and its services, ortherwise WTOIP shall have the right to investigate the user's tort liability
(1) Real names, trade names, stage names and pen names of the CPC and state leaders or other well-known persons shall not be used as user names and nicknames;
(2) Names of countries, government agencies or other countries and government agencies shall not be used as user names and nicknames;
(3) The user name and nickname with national discrimination shall not be used;
(4) Users shall not use vulgar, offensive or insulting user names and nicknames;
(5) Users shall not user names and nicknames that may cause ambiguity or misunderstanding;
(6) Users shall not use user names or nicknames similar to other netizens;
(7) Users shall not use any bizarre symbols as user names and nicknames;
(8) The user name and nickname shall not contain a large number of spaces.For those user names and nicknames that violate the regulations or result in adverse consequence, WTOIP has the right to delete without prior notice
(1) Abide by relevant laws and regulations, contents that violate laws and regulations and socialist moral provisions are prohibited to publish;
(2) Use polite language and shall not post personal attack, abuse, slander of anyone;
(3) Shall not post unpublished reports, unconfirmed news or any other inflammatory information;
(4) Messages, comments and pictures irrelevant to the subject of BBS shall not be posted;
(5) The original source and time of the reposted article shall be indicated, and the remuneration shall be paid in accordance with the law;
(6) Where the copyright owner or any other right holder declares that reprinting shall not be done without permission, he shall obtain permission in advance and pay remuneration thereto.
Wtoip.com is independently developed by Guangzhou Boao. The copyright, trademark right, patent right, trade secret and other intellectual property rights and other related rights of WTOIP (web page, client end, mobile terminal product) are independently owned by WTOIP. WTOIP and all the information related to it, including but not limited to: WTOIP trademarks, web/product layout design, interface design, logo, color, words, data, code and electronic documents, are protected by the, copyright law, trademark law, pantent law, anti-unfair competition law,relevant international treaties and other intellectual property rights protection laws of People's Republic of China. Without the permission of WTOIP and other relevant right holders, users shall not release, copy or publish in any way or by any means, whether for commercial purposes or not.
188.8.131.52 Understanding the use of our site and making improvements;
184.108.40.206 Administering a mailing list for customers that have registered for such list;
220.127.116.11 Responding to requests from or providing any necessary notices to you;
18.104.22.168 Protecting the security or integrity of our site;
22.214.171.124 Otherwise administering or managing our site software.