Who find it helpful:
v Overseas startups and project teams with innovative technologies
v Interested in scaling your business in China
v Keen to connect to local partners and resources
v Lack of local support and guidance
v In need of one-stop entrepreneurial services
v Small budget for market research and promotion
Why China Business Starter Pack?
We provide a cost efficient solution for you to preliminarily explore the China market, understand your market position from a local perspective, and get your product initially testified in the market.
For those who decide to enter the China market, our service can assist you in connecting to local partners and resources. We aim to help you address most entrepreneurial needs in China so that you are enabled to concentrate on your core business and research.
Term of Service:
v One Year
What We Offer:
1. In the event where WTOIP facilities successful cooperation, i.e. the overseas and Chinese parties enter into cooperation intention or cooperation agreement, 5% of the agreement value shall be charged by WTOIP additionally, or alternatively minimum USD$5,000 will be charged in case of smaller or unspecified amount;
2. Upon entering cooperation, further follow-up services rendered by WTOIP, as per client’s request, shall be billed to the client separately; For professional intellectual property applications and any other detailed consultation and reporting services not included in the above service scope, service fee shall be billed to the client separately;
3. Conference facilities at IP Valleys must be RSVP 10 working days prior to actual use. WTOIP reserves the right to adjust the use of conference facilities according to actual circumstances;
4. This service package might not suit traditional trading companies.
How it works?
1. Client and WTOIP enter into service agreement.
2. Client wires service fee to WTOIP within 7 days upon signing the agreement.
3. Client submits project document & information as per the KYC Checklist requested by WTOIP for review.
4. WTOIP produces Project Feasibility Study Report.
5. WTOIP carries out project promotion via WTOIP’s online sources and regular offline events.
6. WTOIP recommends and pushes project to relevant parties (for advanced and premium services only).
7. WTOIP delivers Quarterly Promotion Report (for advanced and premium services only).
If project catches an interest,
8. Client and the third party enter into NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) via WTOIP’s coordination.
9. Client provides detailed project information & specification.
10. WTOIP arranges online and offline meetings to facilitate cooperation.
11. WTOIP assists project evaluation and collaborative negotiation upon request.
12. Within the term of the service agreement entered by the Client and WTOIP, in the event where Cooperation Intention or Cooperation Agreement is achieved, WTOIP’s standardized service concludes.
Samples for Your Reference
“Technology showcase via WTOIP’s online facilities and regular offline events, plus their help on recommending us to potential partners, enables us to get access to a crucial and large strategic partner in China, with whom we have already entered into a cooperation intention agreement. Their services really work for us and we are about to initially launch our businesses in China. ”
-- Victoria Han from Victoria Productions
“We find the feasibility study report very useful to understand the position of our product and technology in China. Currently WTOIP is helping us on the cooperation with a large Chinese company. We just sent out our samples for their checking. Starter Pack really works well for us.”
-- Santext from Iran
True and comprehensive data not only enables us to know you better, but is also the foundation of generating quality reports and information. Hence we ask for your kind cooperation on providing the following documents and information for our handling:-